Information For Readers
Readership of IJAMCP is very broad including academic researchers, professional practitioners, policymakers and students in a range of cultural programmes and disciplines.
There are five sections to the Journal:
- Academic Articles: peer-reviewed academic papers based on original research (Dr Victoria Durrer / Prof Ruth Barton)
- Book Reviews: research and practice book reviews (Prof Ruth Barton)
- Policy Reviews: analysis of topical policies, conferences and reports from Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland; international, EU and UK policy reviews with highlighted implications for Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland (Dr Phil Ramsey)
- Perspectives on Practice: observations from practitioners; evaluative case studies and practitioner interviews. (Dr Ali FitzGibbon)
- New Voices: a section devoted to short summary articles drawing from original research work at Master and MLitt level as well as some early PhD work. (Dr Patrick Collins)
All submissions to all sections of the Journal must comply with both the Editorial Policy and Submission Guidelines.
Submissions are welcome year-round and the Journal also publishes guest-edited Special Issues.
We encourage readers to sign up for the publishing notification service for this journal. Use the Register link at the top of the home page for the journal. This registration will result in the reader receiving the Table of Contents by email for each new issue of the journal. This list also allows the journal to claim a certain level of support or readership. See the journal's Privacy Statement, which assures readers that their name and email address will not be used for other purposes.