About the Journal
There are five sections to the Journal:
- Academic Articles: peer-reviewed academic papers based on original research (Dr Victoria Durrer / Prof Ruth Barton)
- Book Reviews: research and practice book reviews (Prof Ruth Barton)
- Policy Reviews: analysis of topical policies, conferences and reports from Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland; international, EU and UK policy reviews with highlighted implications for Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland (Dr Phil Ramsey)
- Perspectives on Practice: observations from practitioners; evaluative case studies and practitioner interviews. (Dr Ali FitzGibbon)
- New Voices: a section devoted to short summary articles drawing from original research work at Master and MLitt level as well as some early PhD work. (Dr Patrick Collins)
All submissions to all sections of the Journal must comply with both the Editorial Policy and Submission Guidelines. Please review the Submissions page for the policies and review processes for each section of the Journal.
Submissions are welcome year-round and the Journal also publishes guest-edited Special Issues. Proposals for special issues should be sent to the Editor for consideration by the Editorial Board.
Contact details for the Editorial Board and their responsibilities are available here. Contributors with any queries about submission should contact the relevant Editorial Board member.