Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Make sure your submission includes the titles of the source text and translated text
- the names of the author and translator
- a short (<50-word) introduction to the piece translated
- a short (<50-word) translator bio, written in the third person
- a copy of the original text.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.