Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- You personally own the copyright in any images, maps or other third party content included in your paper – or you have written permission from the copyright holder allowing you to include this content.
- You have uploaded a plain text summary along with your submission. This is an alternative abstract written in very clear, non-academic English.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This is an Open Access article and Trinity Postgraduate Review (TPR) authors retain the copyright of their manuscripts. All TPR Open Access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International licence (CC BY-SA 4.0) which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction of the content in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited and attributed and that if the material is remixed, transformed, or built upon, the new material is distributed under the same licence as the original.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.